Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"I get a little bit stronger..."

As you may have noticed, I'm listening to music. The title of this post is the the title of one of my most favorite songs. "A Little Bit Stronger" by Sara Evans :) Oh I love how music calms me and makes me feel absolutely wonderful!
Well, yesterday, I had the opportunity to read my cousin Jeff's blog. He's on his mission in Madagascar and I didn't get to attend his farewell... But now I can see all these pictures and hear all about his mission. If I chose to go on a mission I would definitely continue my blog so everyone could follow it and know I was still alive.
Every Tuesday and Thursday, Malorie, Molly, sometimes Krystal, and I go to the library to study. It is so much fun! I never thought that spending an entire afternoon in the library could be so awesome! Those girls are my favorite and such a hoot!
So for the past three Wednesdays I've been going to a Square Dancing club. Oh I love it! There is mostly elderly people that go, actually all of them are older that 60, but it is still so much fun! The people are wonderful and I always love being there even if the person I bring bugs me...

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha the person you bring... hahaha but anyway, i think that's cool you are going :)

    ReplyDelete