Saturday, October 8, 2011

Awesome Pickup Lines

Pick Up Lines
These are some freaking hilarious pickup lines I found on the internet! They are a hoot!! The ones that are bolded are the ones I enjoyed the most :)
Guy: Hi! Can I ask you a question? Girl: Ummm, yeah! Guy: Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I pass by you again?
Him: Can I have directions? Her: To where? Him: To your heart.
Excuse me; I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it's just a sparkle.
Life without you would be like a broken pencil...pointless.
What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
Him: You look like my first wife! Her: How many wives have you had? Him: None
Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I seem to have lost mine.
Him: POOF! Her: What are you doing? Him: I'm here, what are your other two wishes?
Him: Giant polar bear. Her: What? Him: It's an icebreaker. Hi, my name is...
You are so hot, when I look at you I get a tan
Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
Him: I'm sorry, were you talking to me? Her: No. Him: Well then, please start.
You should be someone's wife. How about mine?
We’re going to know each other eventually, why not now?
I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true
Are you a magnet because I’m attracted to you?
If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
"Why does it feel like the most beautiful girl in the world is in this room?"
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
I hope there's a fireman around, because you're smokin'!
I'm like chocolate pudding; I look like crap but I’m as sweet as can be.
Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
I was blinded by your beauty so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
Hey I just realized this, but you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.
Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.
I'm invisible. (Really?) Can you see me? (Yes) How about tomorrow night?
You can fall off a building, you can fall out a tree, but baby, the best way to fall is in love with me.
I have never had a dream come true until the day that I met you.
Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?
Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
I know I'm not a grocery item but I can tell when you're checking me out.
Did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!
I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.
You - "Did it hurt". The other person will naturally say "Did what hurt?” You - "When you fell from heaven."
Excuse me; can you empty your pockets? I believe you have stolen my heart.
You say "I bet you $20 I can kiss you without using my lips." She says, "Bet's on." You kiss her then say, "I lost."
Kiss me if I am wrong, but isn't your name (take a guess)...Janice????

No comments:

Post a Comment