Friday, November 4, 2011

This is for you...

Dear Liz,
Seeing that you are about the only one that ever reads my blog, I've decided to address this one to you. :) So before I head to work, I will quickly give the rundown of my day/life!
Today started out like any other day; I woke up to someone telling me to clean something (today just so happened to be my bedroom, maybe there really are bedroom bombs?). I scadattled out of bed and hurried to clean my room before getting ready for school. It's clean, even if it doesn't look it! Of course, I was late to history and I sat near the boy of my dreams:) He doesn't really talk much but whatever. I attempted doing math but that was an epic fail! I couldn't focus on the math part with history being talked about... That woman is a psycho! My friend texted and wants to "study" together, meaning he did bad on the last two exams and wants to study with someone who didn't. Oh well, it will be a nice change from my studying in the wee hours of the night and not very much. Hmmmm.... I escaped from history and went to the tutoring center. I worked on my math for over an hour and finished just enough to get SOME credit on the assignments... :P I'm pooped from math homework, maybe I shouldn't wait until the last hour before class to work on it... One o'clock rolled around and I decided to go to class. Dr. what's-her-name asked if anyone has had a birthday recently. I shyly raised my hand and she asked if I wanted to be sung to. I walked to the front of the classroom and she introduced me to the class. "This is Rebecca Barclay. Her birthday was on sunday and she is a math major. She is from Cedar City and works on her homework as well as at the movie theater, she will smile and wave but no one will get a discount. " Then they all started singing... Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear... *mumbling/laughter* yeah it's the truth. they had forgotten my name. Oh well, it was extremely awkward and I sat down. That is pretty much all... Now I'm heading to work. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. hahhahahahahahaHAAA!! I freakin loved that! Especially the Dr. Whats-her-name birthday party haha you're awesome! I need to advertise your blog on my blog.

    ReplyDelete