Friday, August 12, 2011

Break Time!

For the past 45 minutes, I have been on break... as in from my work. I have to go back to the movie theater at 11:30 pm. It's so wonderful to have an hour and a half break :) But I figured I better hurry and go over today's events because I won't get off work until, like, 1:00 am...
 This is a picture of me at my Grandfather's house. My family and I were there for the afternoon. It was so fun! We all just talked, laughed, played the ukulele and ate some food with my cousins, aunt, uncle and grandpa :) While they were chatting, I was taking photos of myself on my cellular, hehe, there are some funny ones. But I liked this one best!




Oh this little poster-thing totally describes my life! I saw it at an antique store and had to buy it! My mother always tells me that I can speak fluent sarcasm... and now I have a sign to warn people. Haha! When my mom saw it she just laughed and said that is exactly me... Oh fun fun!





Well now I must go back to work... Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment