Monday, August 8, 2011

Family Home Evening

Tonight, I attended (for the first time) my ward's FHE. I had a blast! We met at Park Discovery and had a little lesson about being who we want to be and setting goals that you can actually follow through on. Then we played Sardines! :) It's a game of Hide and Seek, only opposite. One person hides and everyone searches until they find the person that is hidden and once you do find, you hide with them! The last person to find the hidden person is now "it" and finds someplace to hide so we can find them. Extremely fun! And especially when you play it at Park Discovery... there are a load of places to hide where nobody would find you for days! Haha... good times.
Earlier today I ran into my friend Mason at the music store. I was in search for a new song I could play on the piano and we started talking. I haven't seen too many people from high school even though I still live in town and I graduated in May... Anyway, later, after FHE, Mason asked me if I wanted to go get ice cream. Of course, I did. I love ice cream! So we went to get Frosty's at Wendy's... Oh they were delightful! We sat outside on the tables that are out there. I have never sat on them before so it was a new experience.

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me!! I have to find out through your blog that you went on a date?? :)

    ReplyDelete