Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mindless Behavior

I have realized two things today:

  1. It might have been a mistake to set up an account with iTunes because of the fact that I am going to spend all my money on music! Oh well, I suppose. But I do wish it wouldn't cost $1.29 to purchase ONE song... ridiculous!
  2. I love music!! It really does have that calming effect in my life lately. Absolutely wonderful! My life could seriously be a musical because I always have some type of background music playing. Head phones are probably my favorite invention:)
Recently, my favorite songs consist anything written by He is We and Cody Simpson (Cody is a beautiful young man from Australia that also happens to be a swimmer AKA my soul-mate, for sure!) and 'My Girl' by Mindless Behavior, 'Dumb Love' by Sean Kingston, and 'Solo' by Iyaz. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to look up those songs so that I can have some new tunes. I need some new tunes. The old ones are getting boring.

    ReplyDelete