Monday, August 15, 2011

Work Stories :)

Haha! Oh boy, today at work was soo funny! I started work at 2 o'clock and Deanna asked me to take tickets while she cleaned the theaters that were getting out. A man came up to me and asked if I needed to see him and his wife's tickets. I said yeah and he said that they told him he didn't need a ticket because he was so handsome... 8l (sure...) Well he ended up handing me his ticket anyway.
Next, a lady purchased a medium Mountain Dew and then took it in the restroom with her and she tried balancing it on something in her stall... that didn't work and the whole drink spilled on the floor... around the toilet. Just so you're not confused, I'll remind that it was Mountain Dew (the same color as pee!) She came out of the restroom and told us. She then said, "Oh my, people are gonna think I went all over the floor! It's bright yellow and seriously looks as if I did..." She was quite worried. Dani went to clean it up and I filled up another one for her and she went into her movie. A few seconds later, a different woman comes out of the bathroom and with the most serious expression on her face, she told me about the 'accident' someone had in the first stall. I had to hold in my giggles and then told her we would take care of it... haha!
Later, Kaley was filling up an extra-large cup with cherry ICEE and turned to put it on the counter and dropped it. It didn't spill everywhere but still... The next customer ordered an extra-large Dr. Pepper and grabbed it by the lid and it dumped all over the counter and the floor. He then tried to blame it on, "the lid wasn't on..." Kaley cleaned it up because the guy just left the mess on the counter, then I mopped the floor...
It was quite the day at work... Lots of spills and it made us laugh all day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment