Thursday, August 11, 2011

Families are forever :)

I just got home from a lovely funeral service for my Grandmother Smith. She was such a wonderful lady and I am so happy that I was able to know her and spend time with her. Everyone at the service had really nice things to say about my dear grandmother. I knew there were going to be lots of people at the viewing but I didn't realize there were going to be THAT many people! The line to see her wrapped clear around the building... 
It was really good to see all the cousins, too, despite the day's events. It's been awhile since we have gotten together. The Henries are staying at my house as well as my Grandma Barclay :) 
Grandma Smith always told me that family is one of the greatest gifts our Father in Heaven has given to us. I'm so blessed to have my family and I'm happy that I will be able to be together forever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment