Saturday, August 6, 2011

Um... Hello!

So this is the very FIRST post by me! I'm glad I finally have someplace I can write about anything my heart desires... haha :)
Tonight, I'm going to the Westates Film Festival. I know what you may be thinking, "What? Tonight? It's already tonight... It's 8:15!" It is perfectly alright that you may think that because the party will begin at 11:30!! I work at the movie theater, here, in the City of Cedar and it's so much fun. All of the people I work with are wonderful! We love to have parties and such. For example, almost all the Westates women went to see the Tauchan production of 'The Little Mermaid'. It was a blast!
So tonight, at this Film Festival, it's totally legit... It's a formal occasion and we're going to be wearing beautiful dresses and be all dolled up :) hmm... not sure how the guys are going to get dolled up but whatever. We are going to be viewing the movies that our very own co-workers have made and/or were part of the cast. I'm so excited and I can't wait to see the movies! I must go now to get ready for this wonderful premier :) Bye-bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment