Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Labor Day!!

I know that it is not quite Labor Day but I was just too excited to wait any longer! I love any holiday that allows us to have a break from school and look at that! This one does! Yay! No school tomorrow :) So, instead, my family is going to our cabin on the mountain. I love it up there. It's so relaxing and peaceful. It's nice to just step away from the whole world and while I'm there, nothing else matters. I love that feeling because here, in town, there is so much to think about; did I get my homework done? why is nothing happening this weekend? why are boys stupid? do I have to work today? None of that dumb stuff bothers me when I'm at my cabin. My life right now just feels kinda stressful. Some people are being extremely stupid and I totally thought they were out of my life, but somehow they always creep back into it and it's beginning to be ridiculous! I'm sorry, I really try to see the good in people :) Sometimes I just get on these horrible rampages and  most of the time I can't stop myself...
I do so much enjoy my life! School has gotten better, I now have some friends in my classes and I can recognize more of them. Work is wonderful and I don't feel like I'm living at the movie theater anymore. I played the piano fairly well in Sacrament today and I sat next to a VERY attractive man... :) Life is great!

2 comments:

  1. I totally feel the same way about the cabin. it is such a nice getaway. sounds like you are just enjoying life, wish we could be closer. love ya bec! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "People" are indeed stupid. haha
    The cabin was SO fun!! I want to go back!

    ReplyDelete