Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday

First of all, tonight must have been the night to walk down the street. I don't think anybody knew this but sidewalks still exist even when it's dark. In fact, they are very much recommended. I definitely suggest walking on the sidewalk, especially if it is night outside! For goodness sakes, people, use the sidewalk so I don't fret as I come around the corner to find some person walking inches away from death by a car! 
Okay, now, that is the end of my rampage.
I don't know why people all of a sudden feel to put inspiring quotes as their status but I sure do love it... like this one:
             "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used." ~Unknown

That unknown character really seems to write the most inspiring things!! :) haha... but seriously, wasn't that a good one? 
 
Well, now I'm gonna start homework... Bye!

1 comment: