Monday, September 19, 2011

Title:

Okay, so why is that boys have to be so confusing? The second I start to like someone, even a little bit, I find out they have a girlfriend! What is that about? I think it should be a rule... If your dating someone, don't flirt with someone else!! You might think this is commonsense, but apparently not!
Anyway, I think I'm beginning to love college!! Ha. Well, things like 11 am class, taking photos for an assignment, and hanging with my new friends Malorie and Krystal, might have something to do with it! Oh, and I can't forget that boys seem to be more attractive ;) Like the boy that sits by me in History. Mmmm...
Today in history class, I get there early for the first time in like three weeks and happen to sit by this really cute boy named Zack. I was nice and let him copy my notes because he didn't seem to be able to copy them off the professor's power point fast enough. I just hope I can sit by him next time too. Maybe this time I'll introduce myself! :)
There was a wonderful quote of my face book page that just really makes a whole lot of sense...
 "Learn to let go of the things that make you sad, because if its really meant for you, you shouldn't be hurting in the first place." Thank you to whomever thought up that one! :)

2 comments:

  1. haha yes, that is quite annoying when people flirt with you when they are already taken. hopefully you get to sit with that zack kid more often though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh liz! I did again today:) But I didn't talk to him... :( He smiled at me when I sat by him so that's a good thing right?

    ReplyDelete