Tuesday, September 13, 2011

People watching....Yep, I'm a people-watcher

So there is a really funny story...
Okay, the other day I was driving in the truck and I came to a stop at a red light. I was in the left turning lane. Anyway, so this woman is walking down the street and she uses the crosswalk that passes right in front of me... (Refer to picture below) She passes in front of me and  she's wearing what looks to be workout clothing, green yoga-type pants and a weird tight-fitting shirt, right when she is about to step on the sidewalk, she PICKS HER WEDGIE!!!! Right there on main street! It was SUPER strange! I couldn't help but laugh because she wasn't trying to be discreet about it AT ALL, it was almost an over-exaggeration to the extreme! 

=======================                   Symbols
        &                                                                         #: is the truck
=======================                 &: a woman
I        I         I   #    I         I         I                          I:  Street lines
I        I         I   #    I         I         I                          =: crosswalk
I        I         I         I         I         I
I        I         I         I         I         I

Haha... Well it killed me all day long and every time I thought about it, I laughed my head off!!! It was so funny!

3 comments: