Friday, September 23, 2011

Smoothie Friday!

Just barely I made one of the best smoothies ever!! It's so good... I'm enjoying it right now:) I attempted to follow a recipe I found online, but that plan failed. The blender was all loaded up with a frozen and liquid mixture, as I went to find the lid, the milk spilled out the bottom! I still don't know where the heck it was coming from, all I know is that it wasn't in the blender thing anymore, it was on the table... But I couldn't find the lid anyway so I guess that was okay. My next great plan was to put it in the device my mother uses to make salsa. haha that was an adventure! The blade part needs to be intact before the ingredients go in the container, just so you know, it might save you a step. I finally got in blended and it is so delicious!

This is the recipe, sorta:


Strawberry Peachy Smoothie:
What you need:
1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
1 container  (6 oz.) vanilla low-fat yogurt
1-1/2 tsp. CRYSTAL LIGHT Raspberry Ice Flavor Drink Mix* (or any other flavor also works)
1 cup  frozen sliced peaches
1 cup frozen strawberries

Make it: 
Blend all ingredients until smooth

See? Easy right? :) I used assorted frozen fruit and peach Crystal Light though. 

1 comment: