Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Afternoon

Collette, my little sister is sitting next to me right now and it's really getting hard to be sneaky about her surprise! Little does she know I haven't decided how to surprise her. Also, I really don't think there will BE a surprise, except for the one I've already got planned... hehe she's freaking out! I love to freak her out. She thinks its going to be some huge thing at her school, like hang up posters of her around the hallway. Why would I do that? I always thought that was a little ridiculous to hang up posters for something as small as a 16th birthday! There is nothing cool about turning 16. Just because there might be boys that flock to our doorway in hopes of getting the opportunity to date such a babe.... doesn't mean that she can actually go with them! Boys are stupid and most of them probably won't even pass the test I have written up for them to take before they are allowed to leave the house with my little sister. Idiots! haha Thursday is gonna be an early one. I've got to get lots of stuff done before Collette can even set foot in her school. My friends might also be helping me with this little 'surprise' that may or may not actually happen if Collette doesn't stop being all difficult! If she asks one more time what the'surprise' is, I'm cancelling the party I've planned. So everyone that is coming needs to tell her to just CALM THE FREAK DOWN!!!! haha now she's using words like 'carp'. What the heck Collette!!!
Okay, she's not sitting by me anymore. There really isn't a party. Sorry to all those that were happy about that... Also, I am hanging up posters :) Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment