Friday, November 11, 2011

Happier notes:)

I hate when I realize that I have homework due... at midnight... then it closes and says LATE, in giant red letters. Yep, not very fun. I have come to realize that it is totally better to not do bad on assignments then it is to just do the dumb work in the first place.

Anyway, on a happier note, I have just finished watching some episodes of Kidhistory and it is so freakin funny! I love those kids! I hope I can one day, have children as cute as they are! What a fun idea to film them telling stories then having the dads act out their stories... :) Whoever thought of that should be classified as 'Genius'!

I am totally loving my life! I know that sounds cliche and all but I do. It's so fun! My job is great, and so are the people I work with. It's nice to be excited to go to work and hang out with all your friends. Every Thursday I change the marquee at the theaters with the help of Chance and Deanna. Those two have become two of my very best friends. School is going... alright. I just wish I could sign up for classes next semester!! Dumb RAC number necessity... I am not going to get into any awesome classes or the classes I need! Oh well, I suppose. I can't do anything about that one:\ I might be getting another job:) Which is fabulous because I know that money may not buy happiness but it can sure get you close. Being poor doesn't get you anywhere near anything!! I'm also looking into another one on top of that so that equals two other jobs!! Woot!

The end.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are happy :) You know what makes me happy? That you keep updating your blog! haha It's great! What jobs are you getting??

    ReplyDelete