Friday, November 11, 2011

Some funnies... and maybe not so funnies

So I have a few stories...

1. My mom said that for my Aunt Rhonda 60th birthday, someone is putting together a book of stuff for her. Right after mom said that, Erin looks at her and says, "Oh! How old is she?" 'Oh I don't know, 59?' hahaha it was so funny! I couldn't stop laughing for the longest time...

2. I went to history class today and we took a test. This weird guy came in to observe us as we took the test to make sure we weren't cheating. As people are starting to turn back in their tests, he makes these weird gestures and says some stupid things, like, "If you put it in the wrong pile, you will screw not only yourself but the whole class. Then you might get beat up." Stuff like that. The girl next to me mumbles under her breath, quiet enough that he can't hear her. BUT I did:) haha it was so funny. She called him a really mean name! Haha but that's okay because he was definitely acting like one. It didn't help me concentrate on my test any better.

3. I can't decide how to make my self-portrait. I want to have things I like but I also want to have me pulling a funny face. It's due next Wednesday and I can't think of anything! I also can't decide on one thing for my final photography pictures... Ah! So difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment