Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Self-Portrait :)

This is the assignment that I had to do for my photography class.

This is my sister, Collette.
Yes.
She is holding a giant Hershey's bar.
And yes again.
It is 5 lbs. of CHOCOLATE!!!
The only downfall of this candy bar and the reason it is till at the store is because of the $34.96 price tag :\
So tonight I get to start my new job. The only time the trainer works is in the middle of the night.
I have to work in 2 hours. I'm scared to go to sleep because... WHAT IF I DON'T WAKE UP?!?!?!
That would suck. a lot! So now I am sitting here. Listening to music. While I contemplate doing my math exam review... maybe that will wait for after work and now I'll go take a nap. Yep. That sounds good. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. I like your self-portrait! Fun! That's a freakin' huge candybar!! Holy fart. haha How was your 2am work experience anyway?

    ReplyDelete