Saturday, November 5, 2011

Yeah! Time change rules!!

http://www.aupairint.com/images/stories/Au_Pair_in_Australia.pdf

I want to become an Au Pair SUPER bad!! Think about it! Exploring the wonderful country of Australia while I have a job... Oh that would be absolutely wonderful :) I can only imagine it now...
This is one of the things that totally interests me:) It will definitely be something to start saving immediately for!!!!

"I love everybody. Some I love to be around. Some I love to avoid and others I'd love to punch in the face"
"'You are what you eat.' That's strange, I don't think eaten any sexy beasts today..."
"I'm sarcastic. What's your superpower?"
"Follow your dreams. Except for the one where you fly, that never ends well."
"A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calender says W T F..."
"'Don't forget: you are what you eat.' 'I need to eat a skinny person.'"
"The only thing that keeps me going is how brilliant and amazing I am."
"Talking behind my back? that means my life is obviously more interesting than yours."
"All I want is peace, love, understanding and a chocolate bar bigger than my head!"









These are just snippets of the glorious things I do on a daily basis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment