Monday, November 7, 2011

Wish it was a snow day...

It has been snowing for the past two days... bummer? Totally!! As I sit here, in the hallway of the Centrum waiting for class, I am listening to Jack Johnson Radio from Pandora.com. Outside it is practically blizzard-ing and everyone seems to be enjoying it! Or so they make others perceive... ?

So in my math class, my teacher told us a super hilarious joke:
"A panda walks into a bar and sits down, orders food- a sandwich- and a drink. As soon as he is finished, he whips out a gun and shoots up the place. When he turned to leave, the bartender asks him, 'Dude! Why did you just do this?' The panda turns to him and says, 'I'm a panda! that's what I do. Look it up!' The bartender pulls out a dictionary, because all bartenders have them ever so handy behind their bar, and looks up panda bears; Panda Bear: a Chinese mammal. He eats shoots and leave."


Holy cow!! it was the funniest joke ever! All of us were laughing hysterically... it took up almost 10 minutes so class was soon over. It was great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment