Saturday, November 12, 2011

Movie Night + the rest of the day:)

It's Saturday... and guess how I spent my lovely afternoon? Yep, that is correct! Working and attending staff meeting... Fun, right? Not exactly! ha but I also did some fun things:
~ I went to Denny's and had my second breakfast of the day with some of the most entertaining people I know!
~ Me and my sister, Erin went to get popcorn at the theater, twenty minutes after I got off work. Then she wouldn't believe me that Enoch was actually accessible without the traveling on the freeway... we even took a field trip to the wonderful city of Enoch! Spectacular.
~ Mom, Collette, Erin and I watched our favorite movie: 'Despicable Me' :) That movie is hilarious! Best movie of all time and it doesn't matter how many times you've seen it... the funny parts are STILL super funny!! Even if it is the 297th time watching that movie... haha. Although mom and I were the only ones to actually watch the whole thing (the other two fell asleep, absolutely a pity) it was still a wonderful night.
~ The last thing I got to do today was make a little message that I could put with the treat my visiting teaching partner is making. The saying is from President Uchtdorf's talk from the Relief Society broadcast. It says, “Our journey toward perfection is long, but we can find wonder and delight in even the tiniest steps in that journey.”
~Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Isn't it so great!? I love this quote and I hope the sister in my ward does too!

No comments:

Post a Comment